TEMPLER’S PARK (WATERFALL), HOT SPRING & BATU CAVES
TOUR DESCPIRITION: This is an interesting tour which evolve the beauty and charm of Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is rich with its history on how it developed from a small tin mining town to a growing city currently Batu Caves is a Hindu Temple located…
This is an interesting tour which evolve the beauty and charm of Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is rich with its history on how it developed from a small tin mining town to a growing city currently
Batu Caves is a Hindu Temple located at the outskirt of Kuala Lumpur City. These limestone caves are 400 million years old. There is a total 272 steps leading up to the main caves temple. Batu Caves consists of three big caves. The wold’s tallest Lord Muruga Statue with the height of 42.7m (130 feet high) is located here. This destination attracts a huge crowd during thaipusam, which is an annual festival for the Indians to pay homage to Lord Muruga. This festival will be celebrated in January or February of every year.
PLACE OF INTEREST:
- Templer’s Park Waterfall
- Selayang Hot Spring
6 HOURS TOURS
10 Seater Van : RM 350.00
14 Seater Van : RM 450.00
18 Seater Van : RM 550.00
25 Seater Van :
44 Seater Bus :
- For Best price and budget tour plan you can approach us from E-mail or Online chat.
Notes: The price stated above is for per van. We provide car baby seat upon request.
Terms and Condition:
Minimum : 2 Adults
Deposit : RM 100.00
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
- The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of tour. Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please bring along your own towel and bathing outfits if you intent to take a swim.
- Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur
- All price is nett.
- There will be a surprise gift or good offer for each and every bookings